Ear Disorders in Federal Way, WA
What Are Ears?
Ears are extremely intricate, complex and delicate organs. Not only do they collect, process, and transmit sound signals to our brains that enable us to hear, but they also assist us in maintaining our equilibrium and balance.
Your quality of life can be severely impacted by inner ear conditions, such as lesions, internal growths, excessive wax, middle ear infections, vertigo, and tinnitus. Our experienced group of doctors, practitioners, and seasoned audiologists will listen to your concerns, carry out in-depth diagnostic tests and hearing evaluations, and will recommend the best possible course of treatment.
Additionally, we are happy to collaborate with you to suggest measures to preserve and protect your hearing.
Specializing in Audiology, Inner and Outer Ear Disorders
If you are experiencing an ear disorder, you may not be aware of it, especially if it has happened over time. Your family members or friends may notice that you’re having trouble understanding what others are saying. At Surgical Associates Northwest we handle everything from hearing loss and vertigo to external ear canal problems and tinnitus. Our ear specialists provide care to patients throughout Kent, Renton, Maple Valley, and Puyallup, WA, you won’t get better one-on-one care from any other ENT surgeons than Surgical Associates Northwest at our ENT clinics in Federal Way and Auburn, WA.
What Are Ear Disorders We Specialize In?
- Hearing Loss – A sudden or gradual decrease in how well you can hear. Depending on the cause, it can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent.
- Vertigo and Balance Disorders – Although dizziness can occur in people of any age, it is more common among older adults.
- Ear Infections – While ear infections are much more common in children, there may be an underlying cause for repeat or chronic ear infections that need to be treated.
- Tinnitus – Many people experience an occasional ringing (or roaring, hissing, buzzing, or tinkling) in their ears.
- Ear Wax – Everyone has dealt with earwax before, but for some, it can be particularly challenging to maintain the build-up of this waxy substance inside their ear canal.
- Swimmer’s Ear – (Otitis Externa) is an inflammation or infection of the ear canal, the passage that leads from the outer ear to the eardrum.
- Ear Drum Perforations – An eardrum perforation is also known as a ruptured eardrum. It is a hole or tear in the tissue that separates your ear canal from your middle ear.
- Congenital Deformities – These conditions may develop prenatally and be identified during pregnancy, at birth, or even after birth.
Treatments We Offer For Ear Disorders
Schedule a Consultation for Disorders of the Ear in Auburn and Federal Way Today!
For more information about the treatments Surgical Associates Northwest provides for ear and hearing disorders, call our office at (253)833-4050 to meet with our ear specialists at our ENT clinic in Auburn and Federal Way. Patients travel from Kent, Renton, Maple Valley, and Puyallup, WA, for specialized care at SANW, schedule your consultation today!