Ear Disorders in Federal Way, WA
What Are Ears?
Ears are extremely intricate, complex and delicate organs. Not only do they collect, process, and transmit sound signals to our brains that enable us to hear, but they also assist us in maintaining our equilibrium and balance.
Your quality of life can be severely impacted by inner ear conditions, such as lesions, internal growths, excessive wax, middle ear infections, vertigo, and tinnitus. Our experienced group of doctors, practitioners, and seasoned audiologists will listen to your concerns, carry out in-depth diagnostic tests and hearing evaluations, and will recommend the best possible course of treatment.
Additionally, we are happy to collaborate with you to suggest measures to preserve and protect your hearing.
Specializing in Audiology, Inner and Outer Ear Disorders
If you are experiencing an ear disorder, you may not be aware of it, especially if it has happened over time. Your family members or friends may notice that you’re having trouble understanding what others are saying. At Surgical Associates Northwest we handle everything from hearing loss and vertigo to external ear canal problems and tinnitus. Our ear specialists provide care to patients throughout Kent, Renton, Maple Valley, and Puyallup, WA, you won’t get better one-on-one care from any other ENT surgeons than Surgical Associates Northwest at our ENT clinics in Federal Way and Auburn, WA.
What Are Ear Disorders We Specialize In?
- Ossicular Chain Reconstruction
- Conductive hearing loss
- Sensorineural hearing loss
- Ear canal stenosis (narrowing)
- Ear Canal Exostosis
- Pulsatile Tinnitus
- Ear Fullness/Ear Plugged/Muffled Hearing
- Tympanic Membrane Retraction (Collapse/Atelectasis)
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD)
Treatments We Offer For Ear Disorders
- Ear Tubes
- Hearing Aids
- PE tubes
- Intratympanic Injection (Steroid and Gentamicin)
- Tympanoplasty with Cartilage Graft
- Tympanoplasty with Ossiculoplasty
- Tympanoplasty with Ossiculoplasty with Cartilage Graft
- Tympanomastoidectomy with Ossiculoplasty
Tympanomastoidectomy with Ossiculoplasty and cartilage graft
- Transmastoid Endolymphatic Shunt
- Endolymphatic Sac Surgery
- Cochlear Implants
- Osseo-integrated Implants
- Stapedotomy/Stapedectomy with Fat Graft
- Lateral Temporal Bone Resection
- Petrosal Bone Resection
- Posterior and Superior Semicircular Canal
- Repair of Oval and Round Window Fistula
- Facial Nerve Decompression
- Semicircular canal Dehiscence/Fistula
- Sigmoid Sinus Resurfacing
Schedule a Consultation for Disorders of the Ear in Auburn and Federal Way Today!
For more information about the treatments Surgical Associates Northwest provides for ear and hearing disorders, call our office at (253)833-4050 to meet with our ear specialists at our ENT clinic in Auburn and Federal Way. Patients travel fromKent, Renton, Maple Valley, and Puyallup, WA, for specialized care at SANW, schedule your consultation today!